Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Television|
|Wednesday, 09 May 2012 01:45|
In a recent interview, Mark Gatiss, co-creator of the series and interpreter of Mycroft Holmes, revealed details of the anticipated third season of Sherlock . Fans of the British series expect. enthusiastically, a third season that will help unravel the mystery behind the fake death of the protagonist. Since the issuance of the third chapter of the second season, fans have only speculate and theorize about how the character orchestrated his downfall from the top of the building.
Gatiss, one of the culprits of this modern adaptation of Arthur Conan Doyle's character, said the first episode of the new last what? Sherlock season will be based on the history of The Adventure of the Empty House (The Adventure of Uninhabited House):
In The Adventure of Uninhabited House investigates the murder of a son of the Earl of Maynooth, a case that is related to one of the many agents Moriarty. There are certain story elements that help explain the return of Sherlock, and we can be sure that the essence of the story will continue, though, the twists that Gatiss and Steven Moffat, another of those responsible, will apply to Sherlock present since they are the most original and daring.
This update of the immortal detective figure has proved to be one of the British series with the greatest in recent years. So much so that CBS is preparing its own project based on Sherlock Holmes, a series is titled Elementary and will star Johnny Lee Miller (Sherlock) and Lucy Liu (Watson). Benedict Cumberbatch, the Sherlock English, does not believe that this proliferation of projects around the detective saturate the public:
Both Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman (Watson) have their agendas full of projects and odd jobs; Cumberbatch shot Freeman Star Trek 2 and immersed in The Hobbit. For this we have to wait at least a year to see the third installment of Sherlock. Can we stand it?