Wednesday, 18 April 2012 17:44
Mediaset Spain is betting on the sport and while already issue the World Motorcycle GP and the upcoming Euro 2012, now also add the issue to the next tournament of Roland Garros .
The Roland Garros is one of the most valuable sports tournaments on the ATP circuit, besides being one of the competitions on television followed and that is why Telecinco , Mediaset Spain or rather, did not want to miss the opportunity to done with their allowances.
Spain Mediaset buys rights of Roland Garros:
- Accustomed to reality shows, programs and series of heart, Telecinco programming has changed slightly in recent years and it shows clearly starting to bet on sports.
- In fact this 2012 have launched the "Challenge Spain" through which to support Spain in the various competitions whose rights are acquired and how far the Euro 2012 World Motorcycle Grand Prix and recently the UEFA Europa League.
- All these now add the next issue of the Roland Garros tournament which starts next May 28 and can be followed by Telecinco, Cuatro and Energy.
- The agreement would come to seize Mediaset tennis tournament provides for the election of two matches per day of competition of any category-male, female or double-addition to its live broadcast through the Internet platform Mediaset Mitele.es Spain.
The Roland Garros in Mediaset, guaranteed audience:
- It should be noted that the Roland Garros, with the "attractive" that involves having Rafa Nadal and this year could win his seventh title of this tournament and thus overcome the record of six of Björn Borg is a tennis tournament audience better scores so Telecinco and Cuatro and Energy, could see increased its share from next May 28 (day that starts).
- In all four strings only knows what it is to have a tennis tournament in emission, although offered the Open Australia (season 2008-2011), Wimbledon (seasons 2006-2008 and 2010-2011) and the U.S. Open ( 2008-2009), in addition to the Wimbledon final last year in the match between Nadal and Djokovic issued by Telecinco and reached a 19.6% share and 2,387,000 viewers.
- Other issued late in the chain of Sogecable, Telecinco and now linked to Mediaset, have come to overcome without problems on 20% share, so betting on Nadal, it appears that the hearing would be assured.
- To this is added the Roland Garros will coincide with the issuance of the Catalan Grand Prix MotoGP World (June 3), and the start of Euro 2012 so it seems that back in May Mediaset channels will see a flood.
Video of Roland Garros, in his last end:
Other items of interest in Eslatele: