Saturday, 17 March 2012 01:05
One Direction are now the fashion and pop group with permission of Justin Bieber have more fans in Europe and pretty much in the U.S., so much so that now seem to want to do a TV series with them.
Although the phenomenon was born out One Direction on TV because all its members were contestants on " The X Factor "talent show in which they decided to form the group could now return back to this medium but as protagonists of their own series.
One Direction will they have their own series?
- Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson, are perhaps the most desirable men in the world and his recent visit to the United States to participate in the Nickelodeon series "iCarly" and have given concerts with the Big Time Rush have served to make themselves known to American audiences who apparently has been delighted with their voices and above all with their faces and bodies.
- At the moment it was all rumors but the truth is that it is said that Nickelodeon would have proposed to group the power to have a TV series in the style of what they actually have the Big Time Rush or what they did with Jonas Brothers Disney Channel where they issued two seasons of his series "JONAS".
- No one has confirmed anything but given the rumors come after reports that in late March, the group will return to the U.S. to participate in the gala of the Kid's Choice Awards 2012 and also to perform at the famous program The Today Show.
- It is said that when they finish their work in the television awards will meet with the television channel you want to count on them for his own series on Nickelodeon where they have worked and in fact have specializes in fiction starring teen idols.
One Direction singing with Justin Bieber:
- Apart from the series, if done or not, we say that the teens who are fans of both the One Direction as Justin Bieber is going to be happy although rumored that both parties could do a duet.
- Justin Bieber declared fan of One Direction and a clear marketing strategy by his manager reportedly offered to sing with the British, one of the new songs from his album "Believe" considering that the group has been number one in the UK with their first two singles and indeed already is sweeping the U.S. charts.
I leave you now the time when the One Direction were in "iCarly"
Other article of interest in Eslatele: