Thursday, 15 March 2012 07:35
The network CBS seems more than happy with the results he has achieved one of his best series as " The Good Wife "and that is why now announced it will renew for a fourth season also is accompanied by the renewal of other fiction of the bets of the same channel.
The truth is that CBS can boast of being one of the views across the United States, but most viewers choose when fiction programs a priority, so while still giving the green light to new projects, has decided that for the next season, many of its currently issued series return with new episodes.
"The Good Wife" at the head of CBS renewals for 2012/2013:
- The legal drama starring Julianna Margulies and also to have an audience of over 13 million accumulated several awards in both the Emmys and Golden Globes , has accomplished what many expected and CBS got their fourth grant season.
- The series is not only good as far as procedural patterns of claims and legal disputes are concerned, but also has a subplot between hero and all around it which makes it an excellent series that unfortunately in Spain and but emits Nova has gone unnoticed.
CBS renews most of its series:
- On the other hand we have the rest of the grid CBS currently has a number of series but now have seven or eight seasons still above average audiences of more than 11 million viewers so many of these same problems the season next.
- This is the case of " Blue Bloods "that despite having declined somewhat in their ratings, remains above the 10 million Friday night so does the third season.
- Another series that has convinced though many criticize is " Person of Interest "and getting the second season thanks to its 12 million viewers and have an average of 2.6 in the demographic.
- "2 Broke Girls" is a comedy released this year that has known how to gain audience of more than 11 million so we have a second season, in the same way that "Mike & Molly" does the third season.
- Other series of leftovers known in Spain as " CSI "and actually manage to renew reaches the twelfth season (which portends instead that" CSI NY "and" CSI Miami "will not renew).
- Also able to renew "The Mentalist" (fifth season), "NCIS" (tenth season), "NCIS: Los Angeles" (fourth season), "Criminal Minds" (eighth season), "Hawaii 5.0" (third season) and " Two and a Half Men "(getting the tenth season but has yet to convince Ashton Kutcher, its protagonist, to keep ahead of the series).
I leave you video for "The Good Wife" of the series renewed by CBS:
Other items of interest in Eslatele: