Sunday, 19 May 2013 01:21
It was held the Eurovision Song Contest 2013 and as expected or indeed ensured in all the pools, Denmark has been the winner. Spain, with a performance by Dream Theater has been in penultimate position.
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013
- Spain is in penultimate position
- Video of the winning Eurovision 2013
- Video of Spain at Eurovision 2013
Denmark wins Eurovision 2013:
- Forest Emmelie the theme "Only Teardrops" was the big winner of the Eurovision Song Contest 2013 to be won by "win" against the rest of the 25 participating countries and a total of 281 points.
- The topic "sticky" was the big favorite in all the pools prior to the festival. In fact already in the semifinal held before the Festival was heard with great reception and Spain remember that this song already sounds in promotions Mediaset channel, Divinity.
- In second position has been Azerbaijan with 234 points (with a spectacular performance in which he saw a cortonosionista in a box), while the third place went to Ukraine with 214 points.
- Spain's performance has however been quite "unfortunate" considering we've been in penultimate position.
Spain is in penultimate position
- The dream of Morpheus and the song "With You till the end" was the Spanish representative for Eurovision 2013 and though the staging was perfect, with Raquel del Rosario, without superstition, yellow and barefoot the truth is that the singer was something nervous and it showed enough in his voice.
- The song is not a big deal compared to what I usually like in the Festival, this year certainly full of ballads, and perhaps this has had little impact among voters 39 countries.
- Finally 8 votes have been won by Raquel del Rosario and his companions and that despite the penultimate position have stated that they were proud of the experience on stage and the action taken.
- TVE might think of "renewed" once and for all and facing the past year and certainly not anything bad that would once and for all that had stanzas issue presented in English and it is a language that tends to have better results in the feedback comes from the country to come.
Video of the winning Eurovision 2013
Video of Spain at Eurovision 2013
Other items of interest in Eslatele:
Saturday, 18 May 2013 02:53
Letris is the new contest for TVE evenings which opens next week at the public broadcaster and although the game is based on mobile and tablet, will give viewers the chance to, from the set and from home, to participate and win cash prizes. In TV Revistea we explain now how to participate in "Letris" new TVE contest.
- "Letris" the new contest TVE
- How to participate in "Letris" from the set
- How to participate in "Letris" from home
"Letris" new TVE contest:
- Will this coming Monday May 20th (19:30), when we can see in the 1 the premiere of "Letris" RESET new contest that produces TV and present Carlos Latre .
- Based on the popular mobile game "Letris" will test every afternoon at three contestants who will face each other to form words.
- The program rrancará with ten participants, among which three will be chosen to be contestants which will have to be surpassing five tests which are increased in difficulty until you get to The Great Letris, where they must decipher the word end of six letters.
- In addition to the public in other set was selected contestants will participate from their own tablet, trying to overtake the contestants and offering their solutions in some cases.
How to participate in "Letris" from the set
- If you wish to participate in the set (either as a contestant or contestant from the audience) must be of age and have the casting stage performing TOP CAST, responsible for the selection of contestants.
- To do this you have two ways to do this, you enter the site www.rtve.es / Letris and complete the application form in accordance with the terms and conditions contained in this web.
- The other option is to call the telephone number 902 10 33 77 e aforementioned report data indicating in speech.
- Once you have made your information, wish to participate can call you to be part of a second phase of casting and so that they can personally meet the candidates through an interview and assessment of their capability to participate in the program. These castings are made face in different parts of Spain and are what you will be selected to participate or not in the program.
How to participate in "Letris" from home:
- If instead you want to compete "Letris" from home, you just get off the implementation of the program to have the same panels that will have to solve the contestants face.
Other items of interest in Revistea TV:
Friday, 17 May 2013 06:44
Tomorrow Saturday, May 18th, is celebrated in the ciydad of Malmö the Eurovision Song Contest 2013 in which Spain participates with the presence of Dream Theater. If you can not follow the festival on television and I do not want to lose, we recommend now how to be viewed online and also so free. In TV Revistea we explain what to do to see Eurovision 2013 online.
- Eurovision Song Contest 2013
- How to watch the Eurovision Song Contest 2013 online
- Video of Dream Theater and their song for Eurovision 2013
Eurovision Song Contest 2013:
- After the disappointment of last year that Spain remained tenth at Eurovision 2012 , it seems that now all hopes are pinned on the Dream of Morpheus group that participates morning pageant of music with a theme, "With you all the way ".
- Currently the group is among the favorites and in fact seems to stay again in the top ten this year but is expected to be somewhat above the number ten. Yes, there is a country that starts as clear favorite something that happened last year when in all forums talk about "Loreen" representative of Sweden and eventually won.
- This year Denmark with the song "Only Teardrops" of Emmelie of Forest, are favorites in the betting so we will watch his performance either way television or online, and now I'll explain how to see through this second option.
- Another prominent names, but not give it all like winning British singer Bonnie Tyler which was popular in the 80s and now returning with the ballad "Believe".
- TVE is the official network that broadcasts the Eurovision Song Contest so it broadcast live tomorrow from 21:30. Anyway there are several options for online viewing.
How to watch the Eurovision Song Contest 2013 online:
- One of the best options to watch the Eurovision Song Contest 2013 online, is going directly into the RTVE website and which you will find, when you start the festival, a link that will take you to be viewed with the best quality and the possibility to discuss it with other surfers.
- Another option is to go directly to the website of Eurovision in which for the moment there is no connection with the Festival but open as the pageant begins. Tell them that sometimes the "streaming" of this portal often fails or takes some delay.
Video of Dream Theater and their song for Eurovision 2013
Thursday, 16 May 2013 16:30
It seems that the week of the " upfronts "has ended in the United States, or indeed closes in a few hours and while yesterday saw what new series has prepared for the season 2013-2014 CBS , The CW now it serves as the end of a week that has been focused without doubt many American series (I leave compilation of all posts at the end of this).
- New drama series for The CW 2013-2014
- Series renewed and canceled by The CW in 2013
- The CW series 2013-2014 Calendar
New drama series for The CW 2013-2014
- Passion and politics threaten peace and romance that develops between a human girl (Aimee Teegarden) and an alien boy when he and eight of his own (The Orion 9) enter into a suburban high school ten years later they and hundreds of people from falling on Earth and immediately were consigned to an internment camp where they have been held since then.
- Matt Lanter ("90210"), Malese Jow, Titus Makin Jr., Grey Damon, Natalie Hall, Chelsea Gilligan, Greg Finley, and Maggie Elizabeth Jones round out the cast.
- Ninety-seven years after a nuclear war has destroyed civilization, a spacecraft cabin serves as the only survivors left and decided to send 100 young offenders back to Earth to investigate the possibility of re-colonize the planet .
- Based on the upcoming series of books The Hundred (initial order of two books), written by Morgan Kass fiction has cast includes Eliza Taylor, Henry Ian Cusick ("Lost"), Kelly Hu ("Arrow"), Isaiah Washington ("Grey's Anatomy"), Eli Goree, Bob Morley, Marie Avgeropoulos ("Cult", Paige Turco, Thomas McDonell, and Christopher Larkin.
- Spin-off of "The Vampire Diaries", created by the producer of this series Julie Plec and tells the vicissitudes of vampire Klaus (Joseph Morgan) now moves to the French Quarter of New Orleans, a city that he helped build.
- There he was reunited with his protege who Marcel (Charles Michael Davis), and those who will be his new teammates, Sophie (Daniella Pineda), Camille (Leah Pipes) and Davina (Danielle Campbell).
- Fiction tells the hitherto unknown story of Mary Queen of Scots came to power in France when he reaches 15 years old, and wife of Prince Francis.
- The new queen will compañar of her three best friends as bridesmaids in French society through a fierce surrounded by adversaries, dark forces and a world of sexual intrigue.
- The cast have to Adelaide Kane, Toby Regbo, Torrance Combs, Celina Sinden, Jenessa Grant, Megan Follows, Caitlin Stasey, Anna Popplewell, and Rossif Sutherland (as recurrent).
"The Tomorrow People"
- Supernatural series where we meet a group of young people who are a step forward in the race who have extraordinary abilities like teleport or power to communicate telepathically, so form a team in which they will fight against evil. It is an adaptation of a British series of the 70s.
- The cast Robbie Amell, Peyton List ("Mad Men"), Luke Mitchell, MarkPellegrino, Madeleine Mantock, and Aaron Yoo.
Series renewed and canceled by The CW in 2013:
- RENEWED: "Arrow", "Beauty and the Beast," "Hart of Dixie", "Nikita", "The Carrie Diaries", "The Vampire Diaries" and "Supernatural".
- CANCELLED: "90210" and "Cult".
The CW 2013-2014 Schedule series:
- 8:00 to 9:00 PM Hart Of Dixie
- 9:00 to 10:00 PM Beauty And The Beast
- 8:00 to 9:00 PM THE ORIGINALS
- 9:00 to 10:00 PM SUPERNATURAL
- 8:00 to 9:00 PM ARROW
- 9:00 to 10:00 PM THE TOMORROW PEOPLE
- 8:00 to 9:00 PM THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
- 9:00 to 10:00 PM REIGN
- 8:00 to 9:00 PM The Carrie Diaries
- 9:00 to 10:00 PM AMERICA'S Next Top Model
Other items of interest in Revistea TV: