Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Gossip|
|Wednesday, 12 November 2008 18:39|
Here is Scarlett Johansson on the cover of Wizard, a magazine for nerds and geekys.
Here, the girl is already in the skin of the character who will play Silken Floss in the film The Spirit, due for release at Christmas in the U.S. and will be directed by Frank Miller.
The Spirit is the adaptation of the comic of the same title of the famous American cartoonist Will Eisner. The film features a cast of luxury, as well as the blonde, are Gabriel Macht, Samuel L. Jackson and Eva Mendes.
The story goes like Danny Colt, after faking his own death alter ego takes the Spirit to fight crime in Central City, with more freedom and impunity. In their struggle for the good will face Octopus, a man obsessed and cruel.
Images | Egotastic!