Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Gossip|
|Tuesday, 02 December 2008 17:22|
Yes, the daughter of Rod Stewart, Ronnie Wood and Bob Geldof were encouraged and were without clothes for the cover of British magazine, under a production that was called 'Rock Babes' Who took the pictures? Canadian singer Bryan Adams, another rocker, which should be pursued by the other three ....
"Bryan had the idea to do it," explained the magazine. "Some girls refused, but agreed to Kimberly and Peaches. Leah, instead ran after learning of the proposal to scream, 'I will do it! ".
Leah, the daughter of Ronnie Wood, appears in the center, and covered more than the others to not show who is pregnant with her first child. He is 30 years and is a singer and model.
Meanwhile, Stewart's daughter, who worked as a model, had appeared on our website months ago when she was seen kissing Jude Law.
Meanwhile Peaches, who never served even 20 years, is also a model and also worked as a television presenter, singer, guitarist and disc jockey. Is not it too?
Via e Imagen | Infobae