Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Gossip|
|Tuesday, 16 March 2010 19:09|
Take off Ashton Kutcher (@ aplusk) because Justin Bieber is the new king of Twitter lately. I do not know if you have set but the world Trending Topics name keeps appearing. Or when Michael Jackson died last as long the name of someone being so noticeable.
At just 16 years old, Justin is a sensation. I wonder if John Mayer, Oprah Winfrey and other famous twittered feel threatened by him, but to date they add more or less 11,000 people.
Or natural disasters or the Oscars 2010, no one has managed to unseat Twitter from several days ago and for 23 March is expected to leave his new album, My World 2.0. With this push 2.0, I do not think anything will go wrong.
What are interesting? is inexplicable to me that is so popular. Not everything is wonderful, there are also people who hate and are tired of having to see it all the time in the Trending Topics but you can not make everybody happy.