Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Gossip|
|Friday, 22 January 2010 10:14|
What will or what will Rihanna to attract and be attracted to the same class of men? Apparently, her new boyfriend, baseball player Matt Kemp would have kept an abusive relationship with his former girlfriend, actress Felisha Terrell.
If this were true, she would run a serious danger not only physical but also psychological, "if we consider that is just starting to take the terrible moments that happened after the attacks of Chris Brown, in early 2009.
The Star magazine accuses Kemp having problems with his former girlfriend, even having received a restraining order because he threatened and harassed continually. It also says that once he was suspended from his job by getting into a fight Could it be true?
What is certain is that RiRi's friends are very concerned, and no wonder. One of them said that she, instead of learning to avoid such men, it seems that is attracted to them. I think it is very likely, because there would be the first time that a woman is wrong. Hopefully we are wrong.