Wednesday, 21 November 2012 06:37
Sara Carbonero, girlfriend of Iker Casillas and one of the most beautiful faces of television in Spain, has now served as a model for Elle magazine that has agreed to pose nude for a good cause. Let's see how Sara Carbonero nude for Elle.
- The Sara Carbonero posed nude for Elle
- Sara Carbonero talks to Elle
- Video of Sara Carbonero for Elle
The Sara Carbonero posed nude for Elle:
- Sara Carbonero has stripped for ELLE , and specifically for the cover of this magazine and to support the new Red Cross initiative, "Now more than ever", with which you want to help people who have been in situations extremely vulnerable due to the crisis.
- The popular sports presenter and girlfriend of Iker Casillas, appears gorgeous posing with Swarovski crystals if only he can see a bit of the back and shoulder, so its sitting is something distant to others we saw for the same magazine in previous years and other famous protagonists completely naked and covered in these crystals, as were Irina Shayk (2011), Paula Echevarria and Monica Cruz Natasha Yarovenko (2010), Elsa Pataky (2009), Belen Rueda (2008) and Paz Vega , which was the first of all.
- Anyway, and although not completely naked, Carbonero has been perhaps the most "desirable" for this kind of perched and ELLE has also been able to do an interview, the first granted in three years.
Sara Carbonero talks with Elle:
- Carbonero is not much given to grant interviews to the media, but this time and for a good cause, has not hesitated to speak for ELLE, where even commented that famous kiss he gave her boyfriend after winning the World Cup in South Africa Spain 2008 :
- "What amuses me and excites me is that many gentlemen on the street tell me: When I saw my wife grabbed and planted a kiss. So I'll take that kiss was able to inspire a person to kiss to another, "said about the popular journalist.
- Even talked about her boyfriend, and he takes care of her, "When I get home burdened never stops listening. He advised me has helped me, comforted me, helped me to relativize everything reminded me what matters in life. "
- To justify his attitude series, Carbonero is justified: "I'm very shy. And that sometimes is confused with edge. Because I go down the street a little squat and always I have to do something with their hands. "
Video of Sara Carbonero for Elle:
Other articles of interest to PrensaCorazón: