Friday, 03 August 2012 13:33
Belen Ordonez sister Carmina and Carmen Ordóñez, died this morning as a result of pulmonary emphysema and for months after being entered. Ordonez was 56.
The truth is that Bethlehem for years Ordonez arrasatraba various health problems, but worsened in recent months as he was suffering from severe emphysema and who had to sum various cardiac complications.
Bethlehem dies Ordonez
- Belen Ordonez's death this morning at age 56, will be recreated for many the time when his sister Carmen Ordóñez died in 2007 . Both sisters were always very close and probably never exceeded Bethlehem lack of Carmina.
- The daughter of Antonio Ordonez was in the nursing home located in the center of Madrid where he had lived a few months.
- The Seville served 56 years for five days, and although his condition was weak, months ago, still got the strength to appear in television, very faded, but stating he was "lively and full of life."
- Ordonez had been entered Bethlehem in early July in a hospital and a state that almost cost him his life. He suffered serious respiratory problems exacerbated by their habit to snuff that had considerably weakened his health.
- The last time you saw her in public or actually appeared outside the residence where he lived was last July 21 when he went out to dinner to celebrate her birthday. That same day his nephew Cayetano Rivera and his girlfriend, Eva Gonzalez, had visited and spent the morning with her.
- "I turn 56 years old and thank God keep. This is something that will not improve much because it is chronic but I feel a little better. I have to have patience, "was the statement that day by Ordonez and answering questions from the press.
Belen Ordonez Ordonez's sister Carmen
- Although well known in the world of the tabloids, and especially in recent years following the death of his sister, Belen Ordonez looked like he had always lived in the shadow of the flashes that is dedicated to Carmina.
- The smaller of the two daughters of the bullfighter Antonio Ordonez was always something more elusive to appear in the media, although they say that the death of Carmen placed it in front and in fact every time you speak of "divine "she was invited.
- Despite this life in the "shadow" the truth is that Bethlehem Ordonez also had a life full of love stories, although he married twice, with Juan Carlos Beca Belmonte, "a handsome boy, very elegant and very personality "in his own words in his moving book, Memories, and the second with the Ecuadoran bullfighter José Luis Cobo.
- The Seville also had a daughter also called Bethlehem from his relationship with Curro, which she considered "the great love of his life."
- Many who followed her in his life, and indeed his own family believed that Bethlehem suffered a before and after the time when he lost his sister with whom he had a close relationship and whose death could never overcome. In fact his health problems worsened after losing her sister.
I leave you a video of the last appearances of Bethlehem Ordonez:
Other items of interest in PrensaCorazón: