Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Gossip|
|Wednesday, 11 July 2012 11:41|
Cristiano Ronaldo "crack" of Real Madrid, occasional model and entrepreneur now also been known as the player to open a nightclub in the Algarve.
The player seems to follow the path of other celebrities who prefer nightlife spots when starting a business and that is why it now has to open his own nightclub to be located in the area of the Algarve in Portugal and that of surely be filled with celebrities, or at least his teammates (when they can go there) and of course, their fans.
"Seven" is the name that will carry the club Cristiano Ronaldo and she already has advance that could open this coming August and also have two special areas reserved for VIPS, because the player thinks it receive all type of international stars.
The news of the opening of this nightclub in an area, the Algarve, which apparently is one of the highest concentration of bars and clubs in Portugal, will be glad to fans and fans of CR7 but the fact is that some employers would hardly have agreed and disagreed with Ronaldo and the competition will your new business.