Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Motorsport|
|Thursday, 30 August 2012 18:15|
Gradually Mazda is changing and following a different future policy. Recently we have seen with the introduction of the new Mazda 6 at the Moscow Motor Show 2012. A new Mazda 6 with striking design, which could have more variants and Coupé versions with new engines. This Mazda is considering a new diesel engine for the Mazda 6, and also a four-wheel drive variant. But for now they are just rumors. We'll see what happens.
What we said recently, the launch of the new Mazda 6 at the Moscow Motor Show 2012 has brought a new breath of fresh air for Asian brand. In fact the very Program Manager of Mazda 6, Hiroshi Kajiyama, has already admitted that this model evokes a new spirit for Mazda. And recently admitted that:
And all under a car that has had as a reference to the new BMW 3 Series, Audi A4 or VW Passat. Still Kajiyama said that this model will be one of the best in their driving, and is that a key has been reduced by about 50 kg weight, which enables easier and cheaper to drive. Anyway Kajiyama himself notes that it is a car that could lose some more weight.
Mazda is very clear what the goal of the new Mazda 6, since according Kajiyama himself: "The CX-5 will remain the benchmark to follow. And this car should be able to surpass it. " Very high targets for Asian brand, since as we said recently, due to the future demise of the CX-7 , will be on the CX-5 in which responsibility will rest. But focusing on the Mazda 6, the brand has thought more variants.
Specifically seems clear (although still just rumors) Mazda is thought that a variant on which Coupé fitted with a new diesel engine will be extensible to other variants, and it will take about 175 hp. And also under consideration to launch AWD models leveraging the excellent position that is the CX-5. But timing is everything last minute, and are just rumors.
Anyway we are glad that Mazda intends to give a new look to all its line-up, as it is clear that this model will be a benchmark for the rest of the brand.