Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Motorsport|
|Friday, 10 August 2012 04:12|
Maybe the future electric vehicles is not as exciting as the first will not be as radical as conventional, but if it really interesting all the technology that will equip and as used to interact with the environment.
Not the first time, nor the last, which we told you about cars and intelligent roads that communicate with each other and in fact will become increasingly often we have to talk about it as this is a future that is not very far. An example is the work being done by Ford and which have already begun to make the first real tests with intelligent cars and infrastructure.
This week has begun testing project called "Safe Intelligent Mobility - Test Field Germany" with a duration of four years and involving 20 S-MAX models in a fleet of 120 vehicles equipped to the teeth with technology last generation. The technologies tested in this project are:
All these technologies have been tested together between Ford and the engineers at Ford's European Research in Germany in a controlled environment, but now all will be tested on public roads with real traffic Frankfurt. During these four years, made thousands of miles that will give Ford valuable information on how to improve and perfect interaction with the surrounding vehicles and roads.
Certainly everything that comes out of these projects and eventually apply to cars of final consumers will make our driving safer and more efficient, but this does not mean the zeroing of accidents and therefore we should not lower never when we're at the wheel guard.