Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Motorsport|
|Wednesday, 08 August 2012 20:16|
We all know that Audi has a great legacy for many reasons, in the world of rallying. And a brand as important in its day that marked a milestone with its Quattro all-wheel drive, could not flatar to one of the most eagerly awaited of 2012. We're not talking about an event that each year becomes more important and is known as the climb to Pikes Peak in Colorado, USA. However, it seems that Audi has a surprise for all his followers, as the German marque has revealed an enigmatic RS5 with a clear message challenging . One from here we ask: what will it be?.
It seems that Audi wants to return, and force, to its origins in competition. And what better to do with the new Audi RS5, and just one year, which commemorates the 90 years of the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb, and unfortunately, this year has been postponed until late summer, due to fires ahn which resulted in Colorado. Anyway, we dare not say whether this Audi RS5 we have seen through the Facebook page will be a model specifically designed for t test, or if the war paint of the division of Audi Motorsport, mean something more.
Clearly, my bet is the second venture, ie, Audi has been dressed up to show what you can do with the new RS5. And I bet you're ready to brow, to leave a good impression to fans posted to Colorado. In fact, maybe Audi seeks to give more excitement to the traditional ascent to Pikes Peak, and in recent years, the excitement was provided by records of electric models like the Mitsubishi i-MiEV will come up in electric category , or who prepared the Team APEV and "Monster" Tajima .
What is clear is that the expectation rises at times, as on the website there hung an enigmatic phrase:
Moreover, seeing the official list of participants who participate in the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb 2012, just appreciate the Audi Quattro, A4 4.2, A4, S4 and Coupe Quattro, so it is clear that the RS5 will not be part of the career. But then, why so much expectation?. Audi plot something, no doubt. And it could be expected RS5 Coupe Special Edition Pikes Peak, which has been caught red-handed in some other digital publication. Soon we'll know.