Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Motorsport|
|Thursday, 09 August 2012 04:14|
In last year received a tiny Honda Accord restyle putting him slightly in shape, but in 2013 the Accord will start with new life thanks to new design that Honda have given him and that we can see in these first official photographs.
As much as I look at it not decide if I like the current model and this will come, the truth that I do not dislike the new, but both seem equally good. What is unclear if the differences are, as you see in the front now has a new grille, new headlight assembly and front bumper which also includes a few larger fog.
The rear does include several similarities with the current model, but still has replaced the bumper, hood and trunk light cluster that certainly in my opinion it is quite ugly, would prefer the current one. Not so happens to me with the new coupe version, with a fairly aggressive rear and a front as the sedan except for the position of the fog. It will be interesting to see a future version Type S on some of them, especially in the coupe.
By the time Honda has not specified that engines have the Accord in Europe, but have confirmed that North America will be available with three new engines up to 10% more efficient, one will be hybrid but still do not know your specifications. The most basic of the remaining two will be a 2.4 four cylinder 190c.v. power with six-speed manual transmission or automatic variable transmission. On the other hand and for the more demanding is the V6 with 270c.v. 3.500cc power and the same choice of transmissions.
Not specified whether it will equal or different to Europe, but have indicated that North America will go on sale in the coming weeks.