Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Motorsport|
|Sunday, 05 August 2012 21:05|
Perez: If you can go to Ferrari, this is the time to know
Just last week Sergio Perez stated that it was too early to ask clarification on whether Ferrari can deliver it to their lineup in the near future, however, Mexicans seem to have changed slightly from view , as stated it is now time to know if any team other than Sauber's interest in acquiring his services:
Ferrari goes on vacation after preparing the improvements for the following races
Things are not going to be easy from now until end of season, Ferrari are clear that after the Hungarian Grand Prix know they have to improve to be in the battle for the title .
Overshadows his legend Michael Schumacher, why come back?
Always talk about things that have happened is simple, but in this case many were those who saw the return of Michael Schumacher as a mistake . The German driver left in Formula 1 2006 season, after losing the title to Fernando Alonso, who achieved his second consecutive championship with Renault.
The Circuit of the Americas received the first layer of asphalt
The Circuit of the Americas has taken a step forward in its construction in recent days and that is has received the first complete layer of asphalt on which roll the cars of Formula 1 next November 16.
McLaren is also working on a system of 'double DRS'
The British team has already confirmed they want to implement a similar system invented by Mercedes and other equipment such as Lotus, also are tested. The benefits that DRS brings twice only be valid for the remainder of the season, as teams have agreed to ban next season .