Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Motorsport|
|Saturday, 04 August 2012 18:19|
Spain was feeling pretty orphan from the sale of Seat VAG Group. I mean, they was. In recent years, Spain is gradually gaining prominence in the racing world with a Formula 1 team, and also news on the automotive sector with brands such as GTA and Spano, or as we bring you news today . Good news for everyone, as the Spanish brand Tramontana, is responsible for the new model you see in the picture, the XTR . And is that the Spanish fans should be more than happy with a model that will take a V12 capable of producing up to 876 hp. Of course, feelings are more than secure.
For those who do not know to Tramontana, a name that means "north wind", which is responsible for the model you see in the picture above. However, it is clear is that this is a model XTR heavily influenced by models launched by manufacturers such as Ariel, KTM e Aspid even with the GT-21 that we saw recently . But the question is what really makes this special XTR over other models?. Clearly, Tramontana has played his cards well, bringing together many CV in a very light car, and that is the key to its success. Or so we hope.
For if GTA has already made a great job with Spano, and its subsequent versions , we can say that Tramontana is not going to lag. If already the Tramontana R was a good enough car with 700 horsepower thanks to twin-turbo V12, and weighing only 1,360 kg, the new XTR Tramontana want to go much further. For starters, this is a model that yields 876 hp thanks to the V12 twin-turbo 5.5-liter Mercedes source that has this missile Spanish.
Thus, the XTR Tramontana R exceed the surplus, as the former model, 700 hp cone, was able to accelerate from 0 to 100 km / h in about 3.6 seconds with a top speed of 344 km / h, enough to literally fly, but no earlier, a major aerodynamic work, in fact, its shape and silhouette reminds us quite the Tramontana R, since it is practically the same, so we assume that its weight will be very similar.
A very exciting model we'd like to lay hands, no doubt, since by its power / weight ratio should be an experience, very Spanish, on the other side. However, before we should be able to drop the € 420,000 it costs each unit. And seeing the pictures, we're sure it would cost far less toil away this money in a machine special. And incidentally, Spain remains on the world stage. We are glad.