Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Motorsport|
|Thursday, 02 August 2012 04:12|
During the Frankfurt Motor Show last year Peugeot had an impressive SUV that took as its basis the Mitsubishi ASX referred to as 4008. Now the French SUV has started marketing to the Spanish market.
As for engines for the Spanish market potential would not then have much choice, mainly because of the Peugeot 4008 offers a single engine. This will be a 1.800cc HDi which delivers power that is linked 150c.v. a transmission that delivers power to all four wheels thanks to its AWD system.
The same goes for trim level and basic equipment, being the only one available that is called Allure. Within this equipment among other things be to appoint the optical LED daytime running lights, air conditioning, alloy wheels or the start-stop system Start & Stop and more.
The recommended price that will have the Peugeot 4008 in the Spanish market is € 31,700, a price which has already included 18% VAT (this will be the days), registration tax and shipping.