Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Motorsport|
|Tuesday, 31 July 2012 04:11|
Last Friday we brought you some leaked photos of the new Lexus LS that we doubted whether it was a setup, but with the new pictures leak officers just hours before its official presentation in San Francisco we can confirm that the Lexus LS have this new look.
The flagship of Lexus F Sport version focuses its major external changes in the front and rear to fit the L-Finesse design that will also benefit from the Lexus. Regarding the current LS is perhaps the closest thing the front optical group, from there we find a completely redesigned front gives way to a more aggressive front also joins with the hood lines.
The back may appear to not change much, but now clearly seen as lines coming from the front used to create a new tailgate with a more stylized, like a small lip spoiler. But surely what is most striking is the new redesign of the rear lamp cluster, and below, the new exhaust smaller but more elongated housed in the new rear diffuser.
In contrast, in the side view we can say that it remains virtually unchanged. The interior and still no news mechanically is expected to mount a V8 with 380c.v. 4.600cc and as a range-topping V8 hybrid engine and 445c.v. 5.000cc power. But for these last two things are just a few hours to know the detail, so stay tuned.