Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Motorsport|
|Saturday, 28 July 2012 20:17|
Lamborghini has always been a brand that stood out for the truly powerful production sports. So much so that current generations before throwing the Italian, were often considered too radical and explosive. So much so, that scared. However, since the Lamborghini was bought by the Volkswagen Group, the technological synergies between Audi and Lamborghini, has always played a dominant role. This has meant that Lamborghini has gained in technology. And one of them could reach the new Aventador 2013, as the Italian brand is developing a system similar to On Demand Used developed by Audi, to turn up to 6 cylinders when they are not needed, thereby improving the CO2 emission figures and consumption, without this, suppose a power loss.
I do not even need to explain that the collaboration of Lamborghini and the VAG group, has enabled Lamborghini launch into new technologies and even new models like the Urus which will be released in a few years . And in terms of technologies, as we noted above, Lamborghini is investigating along with Audi, the possibility of incorporating technology Cylinder On Demand (COD) to their models, specifically the new Aventador 2013. Thus, the new Lamborghini will also count on the Start & Stop system, and also could reach only 180 milliseconds activated after the tread on the accelerator from a standstill. Additionally, this technology would be supported in a capacitor instead of the usual batteries, and get to save about 3 kg.
And all these changes would make a model that has sold over 1,000 units since its launch , even more attractive, since according to recent research, these changes would make the shift from the 17.2 Aventador l/100km officers, the 16 l/100km, reducing CO2 emissions of 398 g / km to 370 g / km. On top of these new technologies that would improve consumption, Aventador could be equipped with a firmer suspension, but also better adjusted, would offer a more comfortable ride. In addition, receive a renewal in the instrument panel, causing the numbers to look better, and also improvements in gear and more items that would be made of carbon fiber. Anyway, we have to wait until the Paris Motor Show, which will be when this new version of Aventador 2013.