Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Motorsport|
|Friday, 27 July 2012 20:16|
To say that BMW is seriously involved in ecological models is not to say anything new. And indeed, we have been talking extensively during the last few months, how BMW is changing all around you to make a hole in the new BMW Series i. And today we learned that BMW is going to embark on a new adventure. And is that the German has in mind, selling the famous i3 and i8 through a dedicated website for this purpose. A new way to sell these models, and thus, the German can cut distribution costs. Thus, we ask our i3 and i8, through these online services , in a simple and different.
Of course, this does not mean we can not ask our i3 and i8 traditional way, but it is a good additional way to order our model, once we have visited the relevant iStore BMW is releasing these days (and that currently, only enjoy in London). Remember that the stores Istores will inform us where mobility solutions that BMW offers, can get an idea of the model in which we are interested. Thus, the client will get an idea of exactly what BMW has to offer, and just be ordering online. A sub-brand that people expect a great BMW as has exposed himself Ian Robertson, Head of Marketing at BMW:
Of course, with this method, not everything will be benefits, since the client must know the benefits of the model that are interested. However, many of you also know people who, almost without thinking, going to a dealership and buy a car on the same day, no matter the color or engine. That's why BMW is embarking on this adventure to gauge the opinion of future customer, and if all goes well, it's no surprise that BMW copied to other brands, or the German mark pona own for sale on-line more patterns than the i3 and i8.
It can also be a good solution for countries such as USA., In which manufacturers can not be directly in dealerships to sell their models. Thus, although the experience is on-line, it may be more uniform and satisfactory to all buyers. However, BMW already has a plan to publicize the new ecological systems and to inform the i sub-brand worldwide, thanks to the BMW i Born Electric Tour, which started recently in Rome, Italy . Thus, BMW will unveil its new i3 and i8, in addition to the purchasing system on-line, and future improvements in fast charge systems , or applications for smartphones to connect your phone with the Smart car, and report in your state. An initiative that is interesting, on par with BMW sales investigates a method currently untapped. We will see if pays off.