Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Motorsport|
|Thursday, 19 July 2012 04:11|
Like any self-respecting premium brand Volvo has always had sports models in their catalog, but have never become so radical such as BMW M, AMG Mercedes-Benz or Audi RS. In order to create a range of sports that address the more radical German Volvo has been to work with the creation of models in its sports division, Polestar.
The first news came with the creation of radical C30 Polestar of 405c.v. (In its prototype form) and a few days later we discovered the amazing and beautiful S60 Polestar which incidentally we have seen in a video shoot . Now, also a few days after we confirm the intention to create another version Polestar this time based on the V40 .
And CEO of Volvo in the UK, Nick Connor, has been confirmed and has detailed the Polestar V40 may be around 10% more power than the V40 T5. If this car now generates an output of 254c.v. thanks to its turbocharged 2.500cc accounts indicate that the sports version 280c.v. to be around also would add the resulting aesthetic improvements and other parts of mechanics, without ruling to mount wheel drive to all four wheels.
At the moment there are no known details of the Polestar Volvo V40, but with the speed that Volvo is teaching her letters would not be very strange that when the Paris Motor Show in September have more specific data as well as to see the full range in Polestar Volvo stand. What is certain is that will not reach the assembly line until at least next year.