Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Motorsport|
|Sunday, 24 June 2012 22:02|
Seat Toledo: new images leaked
A few months ago we saw some pictures in concept form, but now we get some leaks which will be the third generation Seat Toledo . One of the more cars we have seen in the streets in recent years, especially in large cities, car that has long been used by taxi drivers, but has slowly been disappearing. But this was not the only union that has used this model because many individuals have also had, among which is a server.
The Ford EcoBoost 1.0 engine, awarded the Engine of the Year 2012
As every year, the British publisher UKP Media, which specializes in technical and engineering publicacions, has announced the verdict award International Engine of the Year 2012. As was the case last year, the top award has gone to a small engine: the 1.0 EcoBoost Ford. Thus, the engine that equips including the Ford Focus takes over from TwinAir FIAT, winner last year. The Ford EcoBoost engine has been selected by a jury of 76 journalists who came from 35 different countries, with the first time that the Blue Oval to take the top prize in the 13 leading surrendering.
BMW M5, a car shot in slow motion
A tremendous amount of detail and spectacular barely perceptible to the normal speed you get at some videos in slow motion , here's an example with something as simple as it may be a radio controlled cars. Even with something also very complex, such as Formula 1, every weekend makes us truly amazing images.
Aston Martin Vanquish, photos and video of its new British GT
After many rumors, leaks, spy photos and even a preview at the Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este Aston Martin has finally unveiled the flagship with which he intends to find a place among the most prestigious coupes on the market. Its official name is Aston Martin Vanquish, thus recovering one of the most illustrious names in the history of the British brand, and his mission is none other than replace the DBS, its sporty performance based to date .
Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, a V12 on the loose in Fiorano
No doubt there were two brands that won in the last Geneva Motor Show 2012, as we talked in his day. And these were his Ferrari and Mercedes Class A. And in the case of the Italian brand, is that this event is worthy of mention, as it always happens that the hype around Ferrari is always high, but most of those attending the event were not going to buy any Ferrari (sorry). But also in this event presented a Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, which very recently took a few laps at the Fiorano track to the delight of the audience . No doubt a good time to increase the volume and enjoy the sound.