Latest in the Section
- See Eurovision 2013 online
- Cannes 2013: Sofia Coppola wins the público, Ozon to criticism
- Top 10: Heroes del Silencio
- Billboard Releases in Spain: Spanish film and indignant against Gatsby
- The Nissan Note will come to Mexico as a good alternative
- In Denmark premiere will enjoy the Christmas Nymphomaniac
- We tested the Mazda 6 Luxury (I), the Japanese saloon should become a success
- Comienza el rodaje de Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
- McLaren P1, already has a successor but ... are we crazy?
- “Right Thoughts, Right Words, Right Actions”: Franz Ferdinand anuncia un nuevo disco
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Motorsport|
|Friday, 04 May 2012 20:10|
Certainly, Toyota continues to develop new variants and models that satisfy the discerning customers. However, the brand that promotes eco-efficiency through their hybrids, always had a very athletic past. So much so, that we must not forget older models like the famous Supra. And since Toyota only have 86 as the Toyota GT sports model only truth, it seems that Toyota wants more, and is developing a successor to the Supra may well be a hybrid-engined and AWD.
And is that despite having the famous Toyota GT 86 , the Japanese are very aware that their rivals go a step above in terms of performance and sportiness that is, has its LFA Lexus, GS F or Sport among others, not to mention the Nissan GT-R. That is why the Japanese wanted to revitalize its line up, remembering models as the Toyota MR2, Celica or Supra appointed. Cars have always been the talk of Toyota's Japanese fans.
A model that has all the earmarks, according to rumors, Tetsuya Tada, Chief Engineer of the Scion FR-S, has suggested that Toyota is considering a model to follow the line marked in his day the Supra, rather than a direct successor of supra. That is why is not the typical sports car with turbo engine and rear wheel drive, but it would be a hybrid-engined and four-wheel drive.
In fact, one of the models in which Toyota could be fixed is the GRMN Sports Hybrid Concept and we saw the last 24 Hours Nürburgring a year ago, a model that is already in its second generation, and has features as a mid-engine 3.5-liter V6 that drives the rear wheels, along with an electric motor that helps move the front wheels only, so that eventually a hybrid four-wheel drive.
And while it is too early to speculate on the numbers continue to throw sports model, which could be called Supra, though not his successor, could be a model that would be positioned to compete with the mighty Nissan GT-R. But also should take into account the new Honda NSX, another model hybrid-engined sports, or even the model that Infiniti is preparing based on the Emerg-E Concept.