Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Motorsport|
|Monday, 26 March 2012 04:02|
A few days ago, we reported that a rare Ferrari 458 Italy was being showcased in a brand dealer in London. While it did not exist, or exist, details about our model, from the outset specialized media as Carscoop and Carbuzz speculated that it was one of the Ferraris of British guitarist Eric Clapton.
The name adopted by the model, as could be seen in its register, SP12 was the EPC, which would mean, according to speculation, Special Program, referring to the Special Project Program of Ferrari, the division responsible for carrying out special tasks orders and multi-millionaires selected customers, which also prevents a Ferrari is modified in a way that embarrasses the brand. The number 12 would refer to the 12-cylinder engine, which would replace the 4.5-liter V8 458 Italia riding the original. Finally, EPC would refer to the initials of the name of the musician, Eric Patrick Clapton.
Well, in this day we bring you the video in the car, tazado 3 million pounds (something like EUR 3,610,000) out of the dealer to be mounted on the truck that will take you to your new home. According to experts, the engine would remain the original 458 Italy and number 12 would be a tribute to the great blocks developed by Ferrari.
The video was uploaded to Youtube by user Shmee150, adding the following description: "This is the new Ferrari SP12, a creation of Special Project for Eric Clapton built at a cost of £ 3 million over a period of 2 years. The car is based on the structure and the motor 458 Italy, but shows several modifications of designs which make it similar to the old Ferrari, including 512 Boxer and the Enzo. The car was originally planned to be a 12-cylinder version, but clearly this was a tall order and, as it seems, keeps the V8 and the controls of a normal car. "