Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Motorsport|
|Saturday, 24 March 2012 01:15|
Well, according to the U.S. site Carbuzz , a Ferrari of these is being displayed in the window of HR Owen, a dealer of the house of Maranello in central London. SP12 is the EPC, which as shown by their qualities, pays tribute to the classic models of the eighties, especially the 512BB. The SP12 EPC have been ordered to be built by the eminent English guitarist Eric Clapton, who they say is a fan of Ferrari.
The Ferrari SP12 EPC is, above all, a 458 Italia amended, which has a lower front in black, air intakes on the side and a modified rear, where the bubble is removed allowing the V8 admire 4.5 liters and added a design particularly "ochentoso" with a sharp combination of black plastic and red. It has also replaced the bumper body color and added a black color, which, however, maintains the triple exhaust outlet in the center position of the 458 Italy.
The relationship between Eric Clapton and SP12 EPC Ferrari would have begun shortly after the presentation of 458 Italy, the musician would have moved to Maranello to perform in person the order in which it sought to replace the original V8 458 Italy by a V12 more powerful and, as it implies tradition, Ferrari should bring everything inside. However, this has not been confirmed yet.
Regarding his name, and since has not yet provided official information, it is speculated that SP would refer to "Special Project Program," the number 12 to the number of cylinders of the engine and EPC stands for the initials of Eric Patrick Clapton.
We are confident that, given its public appearance in all trade media engine Ferrari in the coming days will provide more information about this beautiful and mysterious model.