Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Motorsport|
|Friday, 24 February 2012 20:13|
And what we warned the other day: BMW M Division, is taking over. That is why recently, BMW introduced the M Performance Parts exclusive program for the new 1 Series, 3 and 5. A further improvement, which currently are only available for 2.0 diesel engines from BMW. Anyway, these are not only the only improvements that BMW will Geneva since today BMW has unveiled the new M135i Concept .
Note that this M135i Concept, well could be the forerunner of future BMW M1 , if it happens someday. The fact is that this new variant of the new BMW 1 Series will have a new turbocharged inline six-cylinder 3.0-liter, and is capable of developing about 300 hp. And unlike the exclusive M Performance Parts, this model has been developed using the vast experience of BMW M Division has acquired in recent decades. Something that has been reflected not only in the new engine, but also in the new suspension, traction and aerodynamics systems specifically designed for this model.
Thus, this Series 1 receives new components of the M Division BMW as a new braking system, new tires M 18 ", plus some elements made of carbon fiber. To distinguish this model of future 1 Series, the M135i has a Concept exterior mirrors finished in a special matte gray "Ferric Grey", along with details in black shiny "High Gloss Shadow Line" on the threshold of the side windows , and a brake calipers in blue with the logo of the Division M.
Admittedly, many of these details have already reached the new diesel BMW M recently showed , so it is logical that this concept car is the prelude to the future BMW M1. Thus, BMW gives a clear signal of where will the new models M Performance. That is why this model and all others of which we have discussed above, will be on site in Geneva.