Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Music|
|Friday, 02 September 2011 21:30|
Would be normal for someone clueless and did not recognize the face of such change of hairstyle Rihanna in this picture. However, we are not here to talk about his hair but the top she was wearing at the time of taking the snapshot. It is made from real ostrich feathers, a species in serious danger of extinction.
The artist of Barbados was presented in London a few days ago her own perfume and went to act in this manner. Although some have taken it with humor and have compared Sulley from Monsters Inc , others angry. This is the case of members of the association for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA its acronym in English) that are not cut out the tongue when criticizing the singer:
The signing statement for the Daily Star Sandra Smiley, a spokesman for PETA, just with a softer tone, which rectifies Rihanna expect your attitude, stop being a "victim of violence" and note that many fashion accessories are made at the expense of the suffering of many animals.
The artist has not yet made any statement on the matter, and possibly will not do. What is certain is that it could have picked a wrong time to wear this outfit media as provocative.
Musically, Rihanna has released a few days ago a new video for their song "Cheers (Drink To That)" which has already accumulated a bunch of hits on YouTube. Moreover, it has a list of gigs confirmed across the world that does not seem scary and that is to be overly concerned about this controversy. Will they do their followers?