Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Music|
|Wednesday, 13 April 2011 20:31|
After the success of the release of Rock In Rio Madrid last year, which we monitor in Cuchara Sonica - the organization of the festival has announced the first confirmation for the next edition, to be held in late June and early July 2012 in Arganda del Rey, Madrid. This Mexican group Maná, which has just published Drama and Light, his new studio album.
Seeing the highlights of the Brazilian edition of the festival, which takes place between September and October this year are the likes of Coldplay, Red Hot Chilli Peppers
For now, all those who wondered what would happen to the Spanish edition of the festival of Roberto Medina already know that he will repeat in the same place and the same dates as usual. A matter of time that we know more about one of the most successful events in recent years.
Who do you think belong in the lineup?
Mana, the first group confirmed Rock In Rio Madrid 2012 written in Cuchara Sonica on 13 April, 2011 by C. Mueller