Latest in the Section
- Abraham Mateo, the Spanish Justin Bieber
- Young & Pretty: beautiful day, fucking en la noche
- Cayucas: the perfect soundtrack for the summer
- How to participate in Letris, the new contest TVE
- Thom Yorke y Robert Del Naka (Massive Attack) participan del soundtrack de un documental
- ¿Engine cars with large engine displacement baja?
- Twizy RS Vs Megane F1 RS, gentlemen place your bets
- Billboard Releases: terror in Mexico, love in Venezuela, Colombia action, intrigue parody Chile and Argentina
- The Graveyard psychedelia did not shine as much as expected in Madrid
- Gemballa McLaren 12C Spider has a new uniform
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Music|
|Friday, 21 September 2012 23:15|
Muse last night gave a special concert in Cologne (Germany) to about 2,000 people. The main objective was to see how they worked the new songs, so the band was not cut and presented a total of five issues of The 2nd Law. Thanks to several attendees can hear how the new cuts sounded.
Apart from the already known "Survival" and "Madness", Bellamy and company premiered "Supremacy", "Panic Station", "Animals", "Save Me" and "Follow Me". The commented:
A strong and heavy guitar riff / bass serve to introduce a subject that quickly loses strength. Matt takes time to sing on your record comfortable to reach the part that screams "Supremacy" in falsetto, at which time it returns to the riff again. However, although the song explodes at the end, I've missed more constant pace cane and not just reserved for the final.
Will that be true that The 2nd Law will be a varied album . In this case, a low funkie serves as a basis for Bellamy to Prince sing, dance wave with a quite marked. Interestingly, the new face that presents Muse in this topic.
With a jazzy rhythm and heartfelt voice, it is a slow court in which the protagonists are the instruments, especially the electric guitar, with which Bellamy is shipped to taste. It looks pretty good:
The big surprise of the night. Training bassist, Chris Wolstenholme, takes the microphone and sings the whole thing. And do not do anything wrong. Puts a great feeling and it shows that he is the author of the letter. Apparently, wrote in a hard moment for him when he was beating his addiction to alcohol. It is a very beautiful ballad that will only strengthen the feeling of band. Not everyone would be Bellamy:
Although the audience breaks a little the climax of the song during a few palms anything appropriate at first, as being better go catch rate, demonstrating its growing structure. Its refrain is the stadium-shaking, so I think we have a clear potential single. In addition, Chris Wolstenholme has its role with a chorus of support in that chorus:
With these new developments, The 2nd Law painted differently. As we say, seems to be a pretty diverse album, which says a lot of Muse and their creative-in doubt after comparisons with Queen or George Michael in "Survival" and "Madness" -.
Then we leave with a list of songs performed last night in Cologne: