Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Music|
|Wednesday, 19 September 2012 23:03|
One of the most important bands of recent times is, without doubt, The XX. Not just because they released a debut album that blew everything and take numerous awards worldwide, including the Mercury Prize that year, but also because things changed in the world of music, electronic music and became part the mainstream in a matter of months.
Many famous artists who took to the grouping versioning and this time it fell to the people who joined Massive Attack with Martina Topley-Bird and Mark Lanegan invited to do a cover of "Crystalised".
How could it be otherwise, what came out of such heads is a sight and sound that is achieved beautiful. The version does not change much from the original version, but has some details that are truly exceptional. Martina's voice is exquisite, and Lanegan's very clear and we know that Massive Attack has a quality tinker when synthesizers only.