Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Music|
|Wednesday, 05 September 2012 21:34|
Musical inspiration can come in any shape or size, and be so diverse that it is sometimes necessary to form a new project for output to aspirations not necessarily fit with what a musician is doing on a regular basis with his main group. That way new projects are born and super-groups, a name which incidentally was originally intended to groupings of important members of groups known too, but now also used for emerging bands with members of various sets, independent or not . In fact, this is precisely the case today Under our group, which is called Middle Brother.
The band consists of John J. McCauley III of Deer Tick, Taylor Goldsmith of Dawes and Matt Vasquez of Delta Spirit, three musicians decided to get together and start working on a new project after numerous collaborations on stage through their respective groups. The trio was inspired by people like Neil Young, Bruce Springsteen and Tom Petty to create a rock-country sound with a little inspiration from Fleet Foxes, retro smelling everywhere and in their own letters explores various topics of conversation men, but also those inherent to folk.
The group began work on the study from 2010, and by 2011 had already debuted at SXSW Festival. His first self-titled came out in March this year, and since then the band has been busy doing a U.S. tour. To know more about them you can visit their official website , take a trip to your profile Myspace add them on Facebook or follow them on Twitter . To let them know that the audio of "Daydreaming", one of the themes of his first LP.