Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Music|
|Friday, 17 August 2012 21:30|
What happens when you take a band like The Flaming Lips to a program like The Colbert Report? That the show is guaranteed. If Wayne Coyne's personality was not enough interest to give an interview, not least is the presenter Stephen Colbert, who could think of nothing but organize their own festival of music for late night. Titled it "StePhest Colbchella '012: RocktAugustFest" and went on stage groups Grizzly Bear, Grandmaster Flash, Santigold, fun., And The Flaming Lips.
Although you can have a look at all the performances and interviews in their respective web Colbert , then we leave you with the three boys who played songs by The Flaming Lips.
First of all, I would like to make special mention to the interview with Wayne Colbert. Both were lying on the floor of a 'space capsule' and spoke of the thirteen years he spent working the singer in a fast food chain, the material had to steal from a church group to play and The Flaming Disc Lips and Heady Fwends, took time to make jokes about Yoko Ono and the Beatles breaking and blood-both Ke $ ha collaborated on the album.
Without more, we leave you with the issues that The Flaming Lips performed in the program. Surely more than one would want such a program in our national television.
"Ashes In The Air"
"Do You Realize"