Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Music|
|Tuesday, 14 August 2012 22:15|
The Twilight Sad launched in February this year its third album No One Can Ever Know , an album that brought us a lot more electronic side of the pool. Therefore, no wonder the group has decided to jump into the waters of the remixes with a new album titled No One Can Ever Know - The Remixes which, as its name implies, include nine remixes of songs from his latest production .
This new work will go on sale on November 5 in the UK and the 20th of that month in North America, and submit remixes from the likes of Liars, Breton, and Tom Com Truise Furse of The Horrors. Most of the remixes focus on both the singles and in the songs moved from the production (or perhaps a favorite of musicians), hence we can hear different versions of the same subject.
Finally, the band will continue its promotional tour in the UK, which unfortunately still does not provide dates in Spain or Latin America but not lose hope. Meanwhile, here is a tracklist of this new work.