Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Music|
|Wednesday, 15 August 2012 03:03|
Yeasayer is one of those bands that managed to make different music and remarkable success. It is not easy for a group that not only does something unconventional but handles much experience reaches the mainstream. This is not for nothing, the group knows exactly what he does and after it launched in 2010 Odd Blood, which was spectacularly successful, achieving match its new production was not simple. Today I will talk about Fragrant World.
These Brooklyn hipsters who make experimental rock synthesizers used in addition to the classical instruments. They deposited their music. In Fragrant World was no different. The first part of the album is more conventional as what we've been hearing since last two productions, while the second part is pulled closer to the experimental. The result is great, no doubt.
For those who are waiting for what the U.S. band has done since its inception will be surprised on several occasions. It is an incredible change that will convulse his fans, but is much more complicated and come to see significant growth on a musical level (like it or not) of members of the band. Many more electronic sounds than we heard in Odd Blood.
Everything comes and goes in this production and things are more a kind of precipice where we do not feel as calm as before. The voices are very much touched, synthesizers at times get super power and sometimes settle down to almost nothing and the amount of effects that is at times make us think that this is an electropop group. What is its thoroughness not disappear and, without doubt, that feeling of perfection.
Each of the sounds heard in production must be there. It is noted that were intended, heard ad nauseam and delineated to perfection. In "Henrietta," for example, most of the words from the mouth of the artists are almost imperceptible and merge with each of the chords and sounds. In "Glass of the Microscope" effect makes the voice of Chris Keating seems to come from the depths of a dream, as if tucked into the circuitry of a computer. "No Bones" is something much more wicked and looks out of a horror movie instead of a disk. "Regan's Skeleton" is one that I liked because it has a sound low-fi that I love and that remixed as surely we will hear in just a matter of time, it will be exceptional than it is now.
It was very complicated to maintain the line, and innovation success achieved with Yeasayer Odd Blood. Fragrant World did not differ much from his previous production, but it shows a more risky album that will allow fans to continue embracing the music of the band and At the same time, can evolve with them. From my humble abode, I can not recommend more than production.