Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Music|
|Wednesday, 08 August 2012 20:30|
In late June we were discussing the first details of Deleste Festival to be held on 20 October in Valencia. The organization has released the new confirmations for which will be the first edition of an event that aims to distinguish itself from other Spanish music festivals. Among the names include that of Fanfarlo, who also act in Madrid, Barcelona and Santiago de Compostela in the month of October.
While you have it shown in the image illustrating these lines, here we specified the bill with artists who will be in the Cultural Center of Valencia Rambleta:
As appreciated, there is strong presence of national bands. The good thing is that they are the same that are playing by the majority of festivals this summer (Vetusta Morla, Love Of Lesbian, Lori Meyers and company), so it is welcome 'creativity'. There are still a few more names to add to the musical offerings, so we will be alert to possible surprises.
If you remember, you can buy tickets for 30 € from the official website of the event. Is a reduced supply to the first 200 buyers, so if you want to attend the festival will not think about it too.