Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Music|
|Monday, 06 August 2012 23:01|
As we talked last May, Antony and the Johnsons publish today a new live album that was recorded by the National Chamber Orchestra of Denmark. It's called the World Cut and includes songs performed live throughout the discography of the group, and an unpublished court is what gives the album its name and which we can see video clip below.
It was directed by Nabil Elderkin, known for his work with Bon Iver and Kanye West, among others, and has the participation of actors Willem Dafoe (who played the Green Goblin in Spiderman trilogy), Carice van Houten ( Melisandre in Game of Thrones) and Marina Abramovic. Despite the 'mainstream' of the cast, the truth is that the video is definitely not for all audiences. If you're ready for a good dose of violence, you can give the play:
Although the images may come to hurt the sensibilities of some viewers, I think we should keep trying to convey the message that the editor with a clip. As appreciated, Carice does what he does in the video as a method of release and, upon leaving the office where the action happens, you realize that it is not the only one who has followed in his footsteps. So it's a clear metaphor especially directed to all women who feel dominated by men.
Musically, "Cut the World" is a beautiful ballad orchestrated in which Anthony is shipped comfortable with a very innocent and melancholic voice. The result is a beautiful song that, along with images, manages to convey a sense of the letter and also leaves us wanting to hear more new material from the band.
Antony has only three confirmed dates on your calendar for the coming months. Appointments will be in Stockholm, London and Melbourne. Let's wait for further action.