Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Music|
|Saturday, 04 August 2012 20:43|
The new album by Daft Punk is becoming one of the most elusive of the year releases. In fact, everything we know about the new LP from French electronic teachers comes from the hand of people claiming to have worked with them in this effort. The legendary producer Nile Rodgers is one of them , and he spoke about his work with the duo.
Rodgers's statements were published by Pitchfork , the controversial section Echo Chamber. This is what Rodgers had to say:
Even more reason to move us by the new Daft Punk. Paul Williams had said he was working with the band, and rumors were never confirmed by the French, who continue to maintain radio silence. At first it was shuffled a release date in July for a new song, but obviously that did not happen and we are expecting some kind of news. Undoubtedly, coming soon.
The latest study was the flojísima Daft Punk soundtrack to Tron: Legacy, where it was noted that were strongly influenced by the directives of Disney. We expect a fully working free the return to the path of his great albums, such as Discovery and Human After All.