Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Music|
|Thursday, 02 August 2012 03:02|
Carl Barat, one of the minds behind The Libertines, is a restless man. Basically, as many other music artists, can not stop a second and have new projects all the time. After he was in The Libertines Dirty Pretty Things, then launched into his solo career, after he was part of supergroup The Bottletop Band and now entered the ranks of a new group called Eyes On Film .
The Libertine will play the guitar in the group London at a show held at the Proud Galleries in London on August 16 and continue to play indefinitely. The same manager of the group, which is the same that has Barat, was commissioned to conduct the official statement.
A strange ad, no doubt.
Earlier this month Barat said he wanted to return to reunite The Libertines when Pete Doherty out of rehab, although it appears that these plans will be or canceled or, at best, behind the guitarist after admission to Eyes On Film.
Meanwhile Barat keeps getting run down and seal its characteristic wave with a lot of different groups through which it passes.