Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Music|
|Wednesday, 01 August 2012 01:32|
Sigur Rós continues its Valtari Mystery Film Experiment, which we have spoken on several occasions. The song chosen is again "Varúð", one of the most brilliant courts Valtari. If the above clip of the song devoid of movement, this time is quite the opposite. The stage where it is located is precisely a big city full of life and turmoil: New York.
It was directed by Ryan McGinley, who has chosen his hometown to show it to us through a girl who travels every corner and ignoring reality. Of course, it is very normal to go jogging with happiness middle of the road, but it sure is intended to convey more complex meanings. It occurs to me I could try to make us reflect on the lost innocence of today's society, but as always, you can develop multiple interpretations.
There are still marked in the group's agenda to publish some videos. The next will be on 13 August, but still do not know what the song nor the director who has worked on it. What is clear is that Sigur Rós has managed to take a step in the music listening experience, thanks to these clips as we discover new sensations with music alone would not make sense.
If you plan to attend one of the concerts Valtari presentation, you better get going with eye because the band is hanging the poster sold out on dates more imminent, and it seems to happen at all remaining. Remember that the only date in Spain this year will be in the DCode Fest in Madrid on September 14.