Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Music|
|Monday, 30 July 2012 03:02|
Animal Collective, in particular, is one of my favorite bands of today. I have to admit that he did not know before the release of Merriweather Post Pavilion, but then I got into what were the different pitches and I found it incredible. Now the band is to present his new album and is doing a lot of alternative things as they are. This time they launched their own radio station .
Panda Bear, one of the members of the group, send new mixes with guests such as Black Dice, Haunted Graffiti and Sublime Frequencies from the official site and will be heard until 19 August from 9pm CST. As usual, to announce it also decided to do something completely alternative. They released a very cryptic video that accompanies the post.
Centipede Hz is the successor to the great work Merriweather Post Pavillion and the staff is very high because they exceed an album so important not only for themselves but globally in the alternative music scene is quite complicated. Certainly may, but have to wait until Sept. 3 for it.
Josh Dibb, also known as Deakin, said the new material will be more difficult to listen to fans, but the melodies are very rewarding when one gets to digest.
At least we have the radio until it passes through August.