Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Music|
|Wednesday, 18 July 2012 21:30|
Flying Lotus has announced through the website of their label (Warp) the details of their new studio album. Until the Quiet will be called Comes and goes on sale from 1 October 2, depending on which part of the world alive. The highlight of this new album are the collaborations, as the Californian producer has recruited the likes of Thom Yorke and Erykah Badu. Others who will are Laura Darlington, Niki Randa and Thundercat.
The new board will contain a total of 18 new issues and, according to the blurb, each covering a very diverse musical spectrum. No doubt, it should be if the staff does not want to bore you halfway. In any case, Steven Ellison, the man behind Flying Lotus, has the difficult task of overcoming the tremendous reception he had Cosmogramma, his previous work. Perhaps to try to achieve similar result has decided to call one of the artists who contributed time, such as Thom Yorke, Thundercat and Laura Darlington.
Coinciding with the launch of the CD, Flying Lotus has announced their most extensive tour to date. Lasting for the moment, three consecutive months, the artist will visit the United States and Europe from October. You can check the confirmed dates on your Facebook official. There is no provision yet for Spain or Latin America.
Then you can take a look at the list of topics Until the Quiet Comes: