Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Music|
|Thursday, 19 July 2012 03:03|
While we know about the separation of Thurston Moore and Kim Gordon revealed themselves to their fans did not have to speculate based on rumors he was pulling the press with a dropper. Thereafter, the future of Sonic Youth was somewhat fuzzy and at no time was completed to inform what will happen. Every so often one of the members gives an interview where he says something about the subject and this time it was Lee Ranaldo , who began to discuss the future of one of the most important groups in music history.
Ranaldo's words came from a BBC program called Radio 5 Live where at least confirmed that the band is working on the digitization of material held by the 30 years. Not confirmed but said it could reach a pitch of luxury with a reissue of Sister and a film of a live presentation that occurred in '85.
He explained that for a long time the four were tied together in many different ways (from the recordings to the presentations) and for that reason it is impossible for them to decide one day to another what will happen to Sonic Youth.
Meanwhile Thurston is continuously introducing songs from his new band, called Chelsea Light Moving. The second track to be released is "Groovy & Linda" following the release of "Burroughs" that, how could it be otherwise, is inspired by the last words of the great William Burroughs.