Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Music|
|Wednesday, 11 July 2012 03:02|
No Doubt is one of the most anticipated round of music. The group made no less than 11 years are not in the musical, making no new issue, much less, a new production. Now we have even a breakthrough comes not a minute of "Settle Down", the first single to launch the group.
In the video you can see how the band members are in a video, a bit of behind the scenes recordings and, more particularly matter to me, a sound that is associated with the ska-pop that, quietly, may be something of an intro. The video of the track was directed by Sophie Muller and, as seen, no choreography and everything.
For it is a bit out of or relating to Gwen Stefani and company, the band announced its long-awaited return with the release of Push And Shove on 24 September while the first single will arrive on July 16. They wanted to launch before Christmas 2011, but evidently not arrived and had to delay the project under the guise of creating the best project they could.
Other topics that will be part of Push And Shove will be "Undercover," "Easy", "Heaven" and "Dreaming The Same Dream".