Latest in the Section
- Abraham Mateo, the Spanish Justin Bieber
- Young & Pretty: beautiful day, fucking en la noche
- Cayucas: the perfect soundtrack for the summer
- How to participate in Letris, the new contest TVE
- Thom Yorke y Robert Del Naka (Massive Attack) participan del soundtrack de un documental
- ¿Engine cars with large engine displacement baja?
- Twizy RS Vs Megane F1 RS, gentlemen place your bets
- Billboard Releases: terror in Mexico, love in Venezuela, Colombia action, intrigue parody Chile and Argentina
- The Graveyard psychedelia did not shine as much as expected in Madrid
- Gemballa McLaren 12C Spider has a new uniform
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Music|
|Friday, 15 June 2012 21:30|
We knew that the former leader of Talking Heads, David Byrne, and Annie Clark of St Vincent were working on a collaborative album, but it is now that we have to know the data release. Will be an album to be released on September 11 via 4AD , will have 12 songs, will be called Love This Giant and its cover is illustrating that you can see these lines.
As recounted in 4AD , Byrne and Clark met in 2009 at a benefit concert. It was from then that he began working on ideas and song structures, they shared over the Internet. A year later, the lead singer of St Vincent participated in the album Here Lies Love Byrne and both realized that a collaborative album might be a good idea. Not take long to get to work fully in studies Water Music in Hoboken (New Jersey), which composed together ten of the twelve songs that appear on the plate.
Musically, the artists have had a band of brass instruments and percussion programmed by John Congleton. We can hear a first sample below. It is "Who", the first cut that includes the disk and you can download for free in exchange for an e-mail:
Is a mixture of soul, funk and jazz very rhythmic and catchy album that promises very interesting. The first preview is full of harmonies and contrasts, with the voice of Annie Clark reserved for parties with more punch. Together, Byrne and Clark get a result very compact and nice, and you notice they have very well attuned to the time of writing.
In the months of October and September, the two artists come out of U.S. tour to present these songs and others that "the public know", according to Byrne. In addition, the show is guaranteed because they accompany a band of brass eight musicians, a keyboardist and a drummer. Hopefully we can enjoy these concerts in Europe and Latin America.
The list of themes Love This Giant is as follows: