Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Music|
|Wednesday, 06 June 2012 21:30|
If you have not heard Valtari, the new album from Sigur Rós, you should not lose much time doing it. Should it be necessary to convince the group is publishing a series of videos that are part of what they want to baptize as The Valtari Mystery Film Experiment. This is an initiative that required the collaboration of twelve directors. All subjects were asked the same thing: images represent what the new songs they transmitiesen. The results are compiled in this audiovisual experiment, samples of which will be hanging on the official website of the group.
So far we have been enjoying the pictures to accompany the first two songs from the album: "Come eg" and "Ekki Múkk" . Just today, the group has premiered for the next on the list, "Varúð" one of the best tracks on the album. It was directed by Ingibjörg Birgisdottir, who was also responsible for designing the cover of the new album.
The group thus justifies his musical experiment:
Without doubt, this is a successful initiative that you consider the appellate atmospheric music is this Icelandic group. It is a good way to combine various types of art and, above all, to help create feelings in the listener.
Sigur Rós will tour in late July to present live Valtari. You can check all the dates and details on their official website . As you know, is one of the main groups of the DCode Fest Madrid, to be held on 14 and 15 September on the campus of the Universidad Complutense.