Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Music|
|Monday, 30 April 2012 20:05|
The English of Keane published in just over a week, his fourth studio under the name of Strangeland , plate we've had a chance to hear their first singles: Silenced by the Night " and "Disconnected" , plus give our verdict on them.
Of course, fans are very excited about that envisions a very good production, a sentiment surely shared by the members of that group who constantly update their official site, which today offered a new surprise .
And is that the band's main songwriter Tim Rice-Oxley, today began a special series of posts on your home page where, in addition to a kind of countdown to the official launch of the album, will be talking a little about the outs of each of the songs from the plate, as well as offer a glimpse of just over a minute and a half of them.
The musician started with "You Are Young", the melody that opens precisely this attempt and showing a medium rhythm melody based on the piano and with a slight taste of stadium, as you can see if they click the Player:
This entry does not bring many surprises or new features, it is recharged rather on the strengths of the group, ie, heartfelt melodies, well implemented and Tom's voice carried over. In terms of composition, Tim says that he is a very philosophical song, a kind of post for himself in which he talks of staying young at heart. Also, remember the time when the band went into the studio to record it and left him a memory simply magical.
So there's magic in the air or at least they feel that way. I repeat that it seems to me that the band has decided to continue on the safe side, be it good or bad depending on how you like, I think. What is they deserve points for being in touch with their fans with such initiatives, which also allows us to listen to the album and know a bit more before release. What you do you think the song?
Photo: Alex Lake