Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Movies|
|Wednesday, 18 May 2011 10:33|
Some time ago we had no news about this debutante director. Last we heard was Head would be responsible for the production of the third part of the tapes of " Paranormal Activity . " Now, and for fans of the horror genre as we learn, according to the great site Horror-Movies , the director is working on a new horror film. The details are still scarce and has only released a brief synopsis. Worst of all, the project still has no name, let alone release date, two things that make us doubt about the speed with which this new film will begin shooting.
For now, our unique details come to be that this new tape, in his own words Peli, try about a people who have been devoured by nature.
Strangely enough plot, but of course has my interest. The horror films always have a great game with that of being alone, but not so alone. It's good to see how each exploit that director is a good way. Some find it, some do not. I, at this time, I trust Oren, after all was the man who was behind "Paranormal Activity." Which, you liked it or not, marked a major shift in the way of making films of this genre. No revolution, but did a very good revival of something that had been neglected for some time by other filmmakers.
Now we can only wait and hope that it will be a good product. After all, besides the above model, Peli also vowed "to be too creepy." We will have to rely on.