Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Movies|
|Thursday, 10 February 2011 09:00|
Central Hospital , is Esther and Maca marched to Argentina? This is the big question of the chapter that Telecinco yesterday issued its excellent healthcare series. One of the most enduring love frames of fiction had its turning point.
In the chapter going to be weird leaving all this, you could see a Maca absolutely undecided before the important decision to be made: Esther is going to Argentina, so I had to decide whether or separated from her companion.
Po Finally, some medical students entered the Central Hospital for their first steps as such and Javier saw them and wanted them to get Laura to enter without problems in Spain. Then you have a piece of yesterday's episode of Central Hospital.
Advertisement "It will be strange to leave it all behind"
Uploaded by FanClubFatimaBaeza . - Programs last night and classic TV, online.